Blog

 

Occasional musings from my big chair, I invite you to sit down with a cuppa and join me and Pepper for a few minutes......

Let Me Bring You Up To Speed .... (Part Two)

"This was the first painting I managed to complete while recovering from a brain bleed caused during a procedure in June 2024. Leaving the hospital with limited communication skills and no motivation, I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to paint, or even if I'd want to! But that's when I truly learned how incredible the NHS services are in Kent." [...]


Let Me Bring You Up To Speed Part One.

Moving an old webpage to a Blogpost just as more stuff happens!! When Life Goes To Sh*t Make Art!                                                                      'When Life Goes To Sh*t Make Art'  is the painting I did after deciding to go ahead with the next step towards brain surgery. The 'wonder drug' that had worked for a few months and given me back my life was wearing off even though I was taking more than anyone I [...]